Costa Rica Womens Charitable Association (CRWCA) is need of volunteers to help in the success of our enrolled candidates.
- If you are a teacher, accountant, lawyer, or a local area business professional and you want to give back to the community, we need to hear from you.
- If you are retired, have business experience and extra time, we need you and want to hear from you.
We rely heavily on your expertise and need you for the success of our program.
Support Garabito women by giving them training and experience. These women need additional training and support in:
- Basic Business Principles and Practices
- English, Communication and Customer Service
- Computer Skills and Web Design
- Sales, Marketing, Promotions
- Accounting, Business, Basic Law
- and more
CRWCA needs local business owners and managers to assist in training, experience, and job placement. It’s a win win!
Please click here to contact us, and learn more how you can help and participate in this fantastic opportunity.
Being self-sufficient and debt free allows our Costa Rica Womens Charitable Association to accomplish incredible opportunities!
We are living up to our slogan.
A HAND UP, NOT A HAND OUT